I accidentally drank a little food colouring last night.

I ended up dying inside.

Did you hear about the man who overdosed on food colouring?

... he died

They said swallowing food colouring is dangerous.

That’s because it might make you dye.

I'm at the beach with my friend. He's a huge prankster.

He's just gone way out into the water with some of that red food colouring.

Hasn't moved for about ten minutes. Brilliant.

Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Click here for more information.