This joke may contain profanity. 🤔

3 guys on a plane

3 guys on a plane who had never met, found themselves sitting next to each other on row of seats on a flight to Pittsburgh. After they had all sat down and got a chance to look at each other, something was strangely coincidental ... they each had a black eye.

The guy sitting in the isle seat ...

"I will give you $200 if you drop that towel."

A post on /r/videos reminded me of this joke, but it's still a gooder.

Early one morning, a young newlywed couple's doorbell rings. She's the only one up, but she's just getting ready for a shower.

"Damn!" She says as she wraps a big towel around herself and rushes to the door. It's h...

5% of America thinks we're doing well.

5% of America thinks we're doing well. The other 95% thinks we could do gooder.

Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Click here for more information.